Saturday 26 March 2011

Happy Anniversary, Mum and Dad

Today I held my first Open House and it was such good fun!  I was really quite nervous beforehand but my lovely friends made this sooo easy for me!!  So thankyou very much to all who attended.  Now if you was wondering who won the prize draw…I’ll…er…..let you all know tomorrow!  In the excitement of the day I forgot to ask you fill out the forms!  LOL!  But so I can do it properly, I’ll put all your names in a hat and get Annie to pick one tomorrow.  So watch this space!
IMG_9085

I’ve been that pre-occupied with today’s event that I let my mum and dad’s anniversary sneak up on me! Tsk!
So I made a card for them and took it round with a big bunch of flowers this afternoon.  That’s the beauty of Stampin’ Up!  They make fantastic cards so easily!!
I’ve made this card using the I {Heart} Hearts set.

IMG_9086I also made mum a thank you card for the fantastic job she did making  all the tea and coffee making and handing out the biscuits! Maybe next time we can get her card making!


So thanks again, girls! It was fabulous!! Next time I want pictures of all your cards to display!!
I’ll be making the order in a couple of days so will be in touch soon.
Smile
BFN
Linda

2 comments:

  1. Love the cards! Very elegant and posh. So glad today went brilliantly, and gutted I couldn't make it. Definitely be there next time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. well your nerves didn't show ...and you was fab!.... loved it, good fun ! .... a special thanks goes to your Mum , hostess with mostess and i hope she and dad have had a lovely evening :-) ....oooh looking forward to arrival of my goodies whoo hoo ..x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think....thanks for looking :-)