Monday 21 March 2011

Last few days of the March Frenzy…

March_FrenzyIf you haven’t already checked out the fab offers from Stampin’ Up! during March Frenzy click on the image now….QUICK!  You only have until the end of the month to pick up a bargain.   There’s upto 30 % off selected products!!  Just drop me a note at craftydistraction@virginmedia.com if you’d like to order.

 

coffeeandcraftsAnd don’t forget you can always drop by my house on Saturday 26th March between 10 and 2 for Coffee and Crafts.  It’ll give you a chance to try some of the products out and have a go at a “Make and Take”.  Bring the kids, bring a friend – and (as I’m reliably informed by mine…there is no football to go to) bring your husband.  Drop me a note through Facebook (see side bar) or at craftydistraction@virginmedia.com if you need my address.

Hope to see you there…

Linda
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think....thanks for looking :-)