Friday 1 April 2011

And Another Mother’s Day Card….

IMG_9119I made this for a friend to send to his mum….hope he gets it to her on time! Smile
I’m really pleased with how it turned out.  So much so I might be making this for my mum!  It’s made using die cut flowers using my sizzix machine.
Right…on to the exciting news!  To all who attended my Open House on Saturday and placed an order…I HAVE NOW SUBMITTED THE ORDER AND IT’S WINGING IT’S WAY TO US AS WE SPEAK! YAY!
But that’s not all!  As it’s the first of April, we can now reveal the lovely new ideas and products in the NEW Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalogue!! 
This catalogue will be available until September but it’s lovely and gorgeous and I can’t wait to get my hands on some of the new products!
And finally….the really big news is the new mini catalogue introduces Sizzix Big Shot for Stampin' Up! with exclusive dies!!!!  Get your wish list out!!
If you’d like a closer look at any of the products from the catalogue (or indeed the main catalogue) just drop me a line and I can organise a workshop for you and your friends.
The Mini is available now, so if you’d like a copy drop me a email or text (with your address if I haven’t got it!) and I’ll mail one out to you!!  As soon as I can, I’ll have a link up on my sidebar.
So…are you excited?Smile
BFN
Linda
x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card - so pretty!

    So excited about my SU order. Hope the stuff arrives soon! :D

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jen! Hope my mum likes it!

    Monday is the big day! Let's have Tuesday off :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think....thanks for looking :-)