Friday 22 April 2011

Happy Easter to all you Good Eggs!

Well we’ve had a fantastic day today!! With this terrific weather we’ve been hill trekking and picnicking most the day and I can’t believe I’ve worn the kids out!  Maybe it’s the heat but they were glad to get home into the shade!
 Smile.
I’ve been busy most the night sorting stuff for the Wedding Fayre on Sunday, but I’ve taken a break to make this card using “A Good Egg” Stamp Set to wish you all a Happy Easter!
IMG_9416 I’ve used white, Real Red and Daffodil Yellow card, inks and DSP Patterns stack.  I’ve stamped the little flowers onto an A6 tent fold card and then matted white card on to Daffodil yellow, trimmed it with ribbon and adhered it to the front of the card with dimensionals.  I’ve stamped the cute chick three times…onto the white card, daffodil yellow and real red DSP paper. Then I’ve paper-pieced him together to give him some dimension.
I think he’s cute….and it was really easy and quick to make.



IMG_9418

Here’s a close up of the chick:
I hope you like it….and I hope you all have a lovely Easter break!  Just hope I’ve got the energy to keep up with the kids!  Egg Hunt here…..we come!!!!
BFN
Linda
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think....thanks for looking :-)