Tuesday 26 April 2011

Nice and bright!

A nice easy card today…but how fancy does it look!  IMG_9445This is the popular double easel shape made from a DL card blank.  To make it score the blank as normal, then on the front half  mark and cut a perpendicular across the middle.  Score each of these sections diagonally from top outer corner to bottom inner corner and you’re ready to start the matting and layering.  Let me know if you need a template and I’ll email it to you.
I’ve matted and layered this using DSP Pattern Stack paper in Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight card stock.  I’ve inked the edges using matching Melon Mambo ink and trimmed it with ribbon.  Now how about this for a tip…..having only whisper white ribbon, I’ve coloured it using my SU Daffodil Delight marker…you’d never have guessed, would you Smile.
Hope you like it!
BFN
Linda
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think....thanks for looking :-)