Monday 11 April 2011

One last card from the Crafternoon

Ok….I think I’ve milked the Crafteroon enough, so just one last card Smile.  But isn’t it nice to have lovely bright pictures instead of the gloomy night shots *sigh*.  So here it is:
IMG_9188
Once again, I’ve trusted in my Color Coach and its not let me down!  I’ve used all the hearts for this card.  Sentiment is from Heard from the Heart and the stamp is from I {Heart} Hearts.   The colours are Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette and Early Espresso.  I’ve back it with a white border, but used Stampin’ Up Dimensionals to make the hearts “pop”.  Again, a very clean and simple design but effective.
Now if you want a chance to be able to build up your Stampin’ Up collection, just check out the Crafty Six Club…but hurry because places are going fast!
Thanks for looking
BFN
Linda
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think....thanks for looking :-)