Monday 23 May 2011

CASE Card from Training

Evening all…..late posting again today!  Having spent a small fortune at the garden centre yesterday I thought I’d best get my pots planted up so I’ve had a rather blustery evening in the garden.

But there is never a night where I won’t want to craft so I’m just settling down to work on some samples for a Bank Holiday craft fayre (check out my events page for details).  I might be up for some time yet! LOL!

In the meantime, I’ve CASE’d a card from Victoria's quarterly Training session.

IMG_9599

It’s using the very beautiful Springtime Vintage papers, the Four Frames stamp set and of course one of the new square lattice embossing folder - all available in the Stampin’ Up Mini Catalogue (see my side bar to peruse Smile ).  This colour combo features a lot in my card making too….Crumb Cake and Baja Breeze.

So I hope you like it….and I hope you’ll be able to come back and have a look at the samples I’m making for the Fayre.

Thanks for looking

BFN
Linda
X

2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! Love those wonderful colors.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Linda. Love the colours you've used and the yummy springtime vintage papers!
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think....thanks for looking :-)