Sunday 22 May 2011

Clean and Simple Sketch Week

Morning all!!!  Quite a breezy day today so alas it seems that crafting time must be sacrificed to the great god of the “Good day for getting your washing dry”. *sigh*

 

So I’ve quickly made a card for the Clean and Simple Stamping Challenge.  They have a sketch this week which you’d think would make things easier but I also struggle with them!!

 

So here it is:

IMG_9633

The colours are Wild Wasabi and Early Espresso and yes….I’ve used butterflies again!  I promise…I will get over this Butterfly stage soon….(maybe!) . The butterfly in Early Espresso is from Butterfly Prints.

I’ve embossed Whisper White with Polka Dots and inked the edges with ink and added a gem trail for the butterfly.  I’ve used the scallop trim punch on Wild Wasabi and rolled it with the Funky Forest wheel in Versamark to give it a monochromatic look. Cool, eh!! Smile

Finally added linen thread and stamped a Happy Birthday greeting.  Nice and simple!

Hope you like it. 

BFN
Linda
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think....thanks for looking :-)