Tuesday 31 May 2011

A big thanks to Lowdham!

Well, I can’t believe it!!  I missed a day blogging!  But hopefully I can be forgiven…I was pretty tired after the day at the Craft Fayre!!  But what a friendly bunch!  And the World’s End Inn is such a lovely place to eat….or just have a drink.  Highly recommended!!  So thanks to Lucy, Sue and Andrea for organising it.  And “Hi” to my new friend Karen from Little Owls Nest!  We had such a laugh! 

Stampin Up at LowdhamHere’s a quick picture of my stall before kick off….

 

 

 

 

 

…and some goodies I may have purchased (ahem!)

Lowdham FayreStrawberry CakesLowdham Fair

So once again….a big thank you to everyone I met…and I’ll let you know when the orders are in.

BFN
Linda
X

1 comment:

  1. Nice posting, what I am exactly searched is available in your website. Thanks Bye Web To Print Software

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think....thanks for looking :-)