Wednesday 11 May 2011

Open House Show Case…Part 2

So following on from yesterday’s show case and the lovely cards made by Louisa, today I’ve made a very quick card to show what I think is one of the little used stamps from the beautiful ‘Just Believe’ stamp set.

IMG_9550

 

I’ve stamped the images in Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze and Soft Suede and 3d’ed them onto a Soft Suede card blank matted with dotty crumb cake.  I’ve trimmed it with a bit of Whisper White ribbon that I’ve coloured with Soft Suede. 

Quick tip: to colour your ribbon, lay the ribbon on your ink pad and use your bone folder like a pen and scribble over it until it’s completely covered.  It’s a less-messy way to do it Smile.  Don’t forget to let it dry before you try and use it though!!!

So I hope you like my card.  I thought I’d use this stamp too because Jenny has done such a fabulous job of show casing the other stamps in the set.  And here they are:

IMG_9499IMG_9500

And a couple using the Hostess level 1 set Silhouette Sentiments too:

IMG_9501IMG_9502

They’re sooo priddy, Jen!

I’ll be posting new dates for my Open Houses soon….so if you live in Nottingham keep an eye on my Events Page!  And don’t forget, if you order this stamp set before 22nd May 2011, you earn yourself upto 3 chances to win the hostess gift or £15 of merchandise….

Thanks for reading,

BFN
Linda
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think....thanks for looking :-)