Tuesday 14 June 2011

Father’s Day Challenge No1

Morning all!  I’m getting good at morning blogging recently!  Some might say I’m obsessed but I just can’t get enough….it’s such a friendly community!  Just yesterday, I had a call from Sandra over on Stamping 4 Pleasure.  And now I’m looking forward to having a play with the images she used in the Less is More challenge this week.  Thanks, Sandra. You made my day Smile.

So, to today’s card is of course for Father’s Day.  Part This Way

This is a BAJA BREEZE card.  Sorry for shouting but I’m taking a risk using a blue card blank….lots of people just assume it is a dodgy photo!  LOL! 

This is a very simply card.  I’ve used co-ordinating Stampin’ Up designer paper and simply matted the front of the card.  Then in contrasting Cajun Craze, I’ve stamped some bunting using the Party This Way stamp set and strung it across the top corner of the card. 

Happy Father's DayI’ve finished it off with a computer-printed sentiment that I’ve cut out and backed using the label punch from Stampin’ Up!

I’m entering this card in a couple of challenges:

One Stop Craft Challenge {Father’s Day}

and

Papertake Weekly Challenge {Anything Goes}

Hope you like it…and remember, you can buy any Stampin’ Up products from me just by calling on 07808 471 372 or dropping me an email at craftydistraction@virginmedia.com.

BFN
Linda
X

1 comment:

  1. SOOOOO lovely. Thank you for playing along with us at the One Stop Crafts Challenge, we love to see you and appreciate your support! {{{hugs}}} Cat, OSCC DT

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think....thanks for looking :-)