Sunday 26 June 2011

I have a SuperStar in the family!!

No official photos yet, but I might be able to sort an autograph out soon!!  We’ve had a very exciting weekend with a very glitzy show at the Palace Theatre in Mansfield.  Annie had her first dancing performance and she was brilliant.  Her performance almost made me cry with pride!

IMG_0057

 

This is her just about to leave for last night’s performance with as much make-up as I’d let her wear….she is such a girly girl!

I was chaperone today to six little starlets….on the hottest day of the year….in a backstage with no windows or aircon!  But they were all fantastic!

But with dress rehearsals, performances and chaperoning….I’ve had no time to craft this weekend! *sigh*

BUT….

There’s still time to order from Stampin’ Up!  We’re half way through the mini catalogue time, remember!!  So if there issomething you’d like please let me know by Wednesday, 29th June.

Back tomorrow with a card….hopefully!

BFN
Linda
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think....thanks for looking :-)