Wednesday 1 June 2011

New clubs and free stuff

Well, I’d love to show you a card today…but alas, we all went round to a friend’s house and played on the XBox Kinect!  They’re fantastic and the kids loved it!!  I even had a Dance Off with my hubby….it doesn't matter who won….we had fun!!  That’s the main thing…OK!   It’s a shame we’re a PS3 household *sigh*  I NEED A KINECT! 

Thanks for a lovely evening, Jen and good luck with tomorrow! (Jen has a potentially horrible day at work!!) :-(

Anyways, I’ve been sitting here itching to blog a card but after my Less is More marathon, I’m all carded out at the moment.  Perfect chance to play with my blog though and update the options for how to get your hands on free stuff!

And here they are:
The Crafty Three: This club runs for only 3 months and requires members to agree to place a minimum order of £50.00/ month plus P&P (if necessary).
The Crafty Six: This club runs for six months and requires members to agree to place a minimum order of £25.00/ month plus P&P (if necessary).
The Crafty Ten:  This club runs for 10 months and requires members to place a minimum order of £15/month plus P&P (if necessary).

For all clubs each member will receive the following:

  • A free Ideas Book and Catalogue 2011
  • A free Mini Catalogue (Apr - Sept)
  • £15 worth of products of your choice
  • A free level 1 hostess stamp set (choose from the Ideas Book or the mini)
As an added extra each member will receive a 10% off voucher that can be used for one of the months.

As soon as the club is full, all you have to do is choose your products and mail me your order once a month!  You can pay via in cash, via bank transfer or by credit/debit card. So start making your wish list now!! 

If you would like to take one of the places or need any more info, let me know by mailing me at craftydistraction@virginmedia.com or calling me on 07808 471 372.

BFN
Linda
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think....thanks for looking :-)