Tuesday 21 June 2011

Our Father’s Day Gift

With all that was going off on the weekend I never got a chance to show off the gifts we made for dad, grandad and grandpa.  I know it’s a bit late but still….

IMG_0010

It’s the good ol’ pint of socks trick Smile.

IMG_0018We took it a bit further and engraved the glasses.  After dad unwrapped his we took some more pics.

IMG_0019IMG_0020

Charlie’s name is on there too! 

Needless to say Dad, Grandad and Grandpa loved the glasses….oh and the socks!  We also gave them something to put in the glasses too!

This is my last post for Father’s Day this year and I’m entering it in Craft Us Crazy – my last entry in their Father’s Day/Masculine theme this week.

So…a late share but I hope you like it.

BFN
Linda
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think....thanks for looking :-)