Wednesday 27 July 2011

DID YOU KNOW….?

….the new Stampin’ Up Catalogue and Ideas Book is on its way!!! YAY!!  New stuff!

Stampin' Up Catalogue and Ideas Book

In October, the new Stampin’ Up Catalogue will be released and to coincide with its release I’ll be starting a new Crafty Stampers Club.  To sign up please let me know before 1st September 2011 so I can get the catalogues ordered.  This club will be busy so it will be on a first come first in basis :-).

As a member of a Crafty Stamper Club you will receive a copy of the catalogue and any mini catalogue released during the length of the club.  For a £15/month commitment, the club will last for 1o months – one month of which you will receive the hostess benefits.  It’s all good stuff!! 

For more options, visit my Crafty Stampers page .
(FYI – details and  benefits might change slightly, but the minimum commitment will still be £15/month).

So don’t forget…..to sign up for the new Catalogue Crafty Stampers club, drop me an email at craftydistraction@virginmedia.com or call/text me on 07808 471 372 before the 1st September.

BFN
Linda
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think....thanks for looking :-)