Tuesday 23 August 2011

CAS-ual Fridays : Embossing

I don’t usually make cards this size, but inspired by Stampin’ Melissa (as seen on Ebay) I’ve created this card using the Just Believe stamp set for the challenge over on CAS-ual Fridays  : Embossing.

Just Believe - CASE card

The image is the perfect size for an A6 card.  I’ve used Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso.  To give it a vintage look, I’ve embossed the backing using Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder and inked it over.  I’d forgotten how easy this set is to use….

I wasn’t the only one making cards yesterday.  Max was very busy making cards for his dad and me too.  Very cute they are too!

Max's FlowersMax's FishermanMax's Pirate

BFN
Linda
x

3 comments:

  1. These are both so pretty! I love the color combos! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards! xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think....thanks for looking :-)