Thursday 4 August 2011

Girlie Monsters

Ok…I made this card to show Annie that monsters can be girls too (and it gave me an excuse to use my Make a Monster stamp set too). 

Make a Monster

I’ve stamped the monsters onto Whisper White and coloured in according to my colour scheme.  I’ve matted this on to Rich Razzleberry and added a block of spotty DSP to the bottom half to match.  I’ve wrapped this with Whisper White ribbon and stuck the whole thing to a 15cm square card blank.  I’ve created a computer-generated sentiment and 3D’d this over the ribbon, adding a bow to one side.

Happy Birthday (2)Now…how can you tell these are girlie monsters?  Well, apart from the fact they are very girlie colours….how many boy monsters do you see with flowers in their hair or wearing pretty jewellery!!  See – obviously Girlie Monsters Smile.

I’m entering this card into the following challenges:

Allsorts {Last Week of Free and Easy}

Make it Monday {Linky Party}

Hope you like it

BFN
Linda
X

6 comments:

  1. Definitely GIRLS....lol...very cute, made me smile.

    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, fab card!! Did you convince Annie though? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. rofl! What a darling little card you've made! FUN! I saw it at Make it Monday.

    Big Hugs,

    Marilou

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE it, they are so girly. Especially the little flower behind her ear. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Linda, love how you've customised the monsters to be girlie!
    Thanks for entering our Free and Easy challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Love Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun Linda! Simplicity is the best! Thx for linking it up to the Make It Monday party!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think....thanks for looking :-)