Thursday 1 September 2011

LIM: Recipe

Fresh back from a Bank Holiday break, I see I’ve nearly missed a really good challenge over on Less is More this week.  Oh well, better late than never as they say.

This week Lady and Diva LIM have set us a recipe to combine three previous challenges so I have gone for A Touch of Red, Embossing and White on White.

Beautiful Wings (4)

Back to an old favourite, I’ve used Beautiful Wings (all in white, except the one in Cherry Cobbler) for the butterflies and Perfect Polka Dots to emboss the background.  I guess I could have picked Ribbons or buttons too, as I’ve trimmed it with Whisper White ribbon and added a  fancy bow. 

I wish I had more time to play around with this challenge….the combinations are endless, but alas I am embarking on a new challenge this week and next.  Yep…I’ve taken the week off to get the kids settled in to school….and decorate the whole of the downstairs!!  Starting with creating a craft station in my utility room!!  Watch this space :-)

BFN
Linda
x

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Linda
    Although with that touch of red, it's no longer white on white!
    Fits Embossing, Butterflies, Thigns that move, things with legs [think they do-ish]

    Thank you very much
    Mandi Diva LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wrote a comment and goodness knows what I did but it disappeared in the blink of an eye (literally... I got something in my eye and when I opened it again my comment was gone... what on earth did I do?)
    This is a super card but as MAndi said it's not true WoW with the addition of the red...but it fits heaps of other previous challenges, so that's fab!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh i like this card Linda....maybe you could show me how to do that lil bow! i think it sets the card off really well :-)...ps good luck with our decorating !..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, I love all the butterflies, the embossing and touch of red x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, love the touch of red. Came from LIM. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Linda! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card Linda, love it :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think....thanks for looking :-)