Sunday 27 November 2011

Anything Goes–A Real Sweetie

So I’m getting back in to my challenges and visiting my regular haunts and I’ve just seen the latest challenge on Anything Goes.  They are looking for food related entries this week but since the challenge is titled ‘A Real Sweetie’ thought it quite apt to enter these little sweet treats I recently made for a craft fair:

Pouches I was gutted when these papers were on the retirement list from Stampin’ Up!  I’ve made these using Jolly Holidays DSP and finished them off with a cute little heart button and a bit of twine.

 

Pouches - Close upThese pouches are just so easy to make.  They can be made out of any double-sided paper and suit all occasions: kid’s parties, Christmas, weddings.  They never fail to please and my kids were disappointed when they sold so well….I’d promised them the leftovers!!

If you want to know how to make them drop me a line and I’ll email you an instruction sheet.

 

 

Candy CanesThese next sweet treats require no instruction however.  Using the same papers, I’ve wrapped a couple of candy canes together and secured with twine.  Then using the penguin stamp from the Polar Party stamp set from Stampin’ Up!, I’ve made a cute gift tag.  The kids are going to have to wait for these though….they make fab little stocking fillers!

I’m also entering these in the following challenges:

Free for All  {Creative Craft Challenges}

BFN
Linda
X

5 comments:

  1. oh these are gorgeous what wonderful gift ideas,just love them,,bless you for playing at creative craft challenge this week,too hugs cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also meant to say bless you too for playing at anything goes,this week too,love cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are superb! Love this idea, totally sweet! And yummi xx Thanks for joining us on the Anything goes challenge this week, hugs Samantha (Guest Designer) :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awhhh, these are just fab! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cute little gift, look yummy too,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think....thanks for looking :-)