Tuesday 9 June 2015

The Crazy Challenge : Children's Games

So glad  I saw The Crazy Challenge this week.  It's Children's Games.  It reminded me of stamps I have from many moons ago....and with Father's Day in mind I've picked all the boy games from my collection.


Father's Day

I'm entering the one above in the challenge.  It's my favourite one, but I thought I'd post the others too...they're like a set :-)

I'm also entering this in the Colourful Challenge on The Paper Shelter. It maybe CAS, but it's a lovely coloured pic - even if I say so myself :-)

Father's Day

I'm entering the rugby player in Crafty Sentiments Challenge where they are looking for a cards for a Man!


I'm entering this on the the Papertake Weekly Challenge - Something for the boys.

Father's Day

 I'm also entering the young footballer on the Clear it Out Challenge where they have an Anything Goes challenge...and these stamps are definitely from my stash.  It's nice to give them an airing!


Hope you like them.

BFN
Linda

8 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Clear It Out, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cas creations. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Shelter this week and good luck. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww these are gorgeous! Perfect for Father's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cas cards
    Thanks for joining us at the paper shelter
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great hun! All the others are lovely too. Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice cards! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What super cards.All so cute!Love the CAS designs.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x GDT

    ReplyDelete
  8. A perfect challenge for you! Love all your cards. Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think....thanks for looking :-)