Wednesday 23 March 2011

Say it with Flowers

IMG_9046
Well I’ve reverted to my old stash – I fancied a whirl on the LOTV Challenge this week.  However, it’s not a typical LOTV card because I’m trying to keep it Clean And Simple.

This card is made from Papermania’s Kraft card blanks and the beautiful Bloom and Grow range (oh no!! I'm running out of it!!) from My Mind’s Eye.  The image is, of course, one of the cute dressing up girls from LOTV, coloured in using my pens. 

I’ve kept the colours simple, toning the orange and the green.  It was difficult.....but I’ve resisted the urge to add ribbon, but had to add the flowers….the challenge is, afterall, ‘Say it with Flowers. LOL!

So let me know what you think. I’ve loved reading all your recent comments and really appreciate you taking time out to view my posts.
Smile
BFN
Linda
x|

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card and a beautiful colour combo Linda. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think....thanks for looking :-)