Wednesday 23 March 2011

So much to do….!

Feel free to join us on Saturday 26th March for my Stampin’ Up! Open House.
(If you need my address mail me at craftydistraction@virginmedia.com)

IMG_9071Not long now until my first Stampin’ Up! Open House Event!! 

YAY! It’s all very exciting but it means I’m incredibly busy getting ready for Saturday, so no card to share today.  However, I do have a sneaky peek at the samples and make and takes…


I’m currently busy bagging up my make and take kits…..so much to do!!!IMG_9078
Did I tell you there’s a free Prize Draw?  The winner will receive a free Ideas and Catalogue Book (worth £4.95) that is not only jammed full of fantastic stamping products and accessories and but it’s also a fabulous source of inspiration!! And it could be yours to take away with you!

All levels of expertise are welcome…so if you’d like to meet other craft addicts, have a play with some cool stuff…or just come for a coffee and a chat…..this will be the place to be!

Hope to see you Saturday Smile

BFN
Linda
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think....thanks for looking :-)