Thursday 5 May 2011

Butterflies Galore!

You may have noticed…no blogging last night!  I was far too busy because MY NEW STUFF IS HERE!!
And of course I had to try everything out! It was fab! But…not entirely productive.  I did, however, manage to make some very simple butterfly card Smile.

IMG_9486All the butterflies are created using the new Embosslit from Stampin’ Up….it’s my first embosslit and it’s luverley!
I’ve used a sentiment from Heard from the Heart Stamp set cos it has that floaty feel.





IMG_9487


This is is my favourite…i think.  Butterflies in Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Tempting Turquoise and the lovely sentiment (such a cute one) is from the Butterfly Prints Stamp Set.  I'm entering this in the Clean and Simple Stamping Challenge.   This week it's a sketch.


IMG_9488
And finally, similar to the first but with an embossed background.
So simple….and they would have been quick if I hadn’t been distracted with all my other goodies.






Oh well, I least I got to take daytime pics for a change.  Smile
Thanks for looking.
BFN
Linda
X

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous Linda!! I love butterflies and made a butterfly card yesterday too, for my daughter's birthday this Saturday, but can't post it on my blog yet because she's nosey and will see it lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm going to be butterfly made over the next couple of weeks....I love them too! I look forward to seeing the card you made...after the weekend.

    Have a lovely time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just lovely Linda. My fav is the last one, because I love those embossed dots but the others come a very close second.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love each and every one of these fabulous cards with the butterflies! All are just perfect!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think....thanks for looking :-)