Sunday 31 May 2015

Paranoid Owl!

Evening all

I've had this card in mind for a while now, inspired by my door hanger. So I made a template and using the colours from the Playful Color Me Challenge, I thought I'd give it a go!  Interesting colours, btw!


I used Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Baja Breeze, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White all from Stampin' Up!

So here's my cute door hanger.....




and here's my card!  


Not so much cute as Paranoid Insomniac!  I think I need to work on it, but I do like the colours together! I'll give a more traditional card a go next time.

I'm going to enter this in the Less is More Challenge too.  Owls definitely have two legs...his are just tucked up :-)

BFN
Linda

7 comments:

  1. A fun card and image Linda and love your explanation about his 'missing' legs. Great take on the challenge.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that cute owl - thanks for sharing your projects at Colour me...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww he's cute! He doesn't look paranoid to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love where your inspiration came from and great use of the colours.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun owl!
    Thank you for joining us this week at Less is More

    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such fun, your little owl looks amazing!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think....thanks for looking :-)