Saturday 30 May 2015

Something Different?

So I've been stalking The Other Fickle Pixie again and she has entered rather a lovely bokeh effect card in the Happy Little Stampers Sketch Challenge.  Please nip over and leave her a comment :-)

This is the sketch on Happy Little Stampers May - so just sneaking in (hopefully) in time!  It's 3:30am!


Recently I've been spending my time zentangling.  It takes hours - it's very addictive!! But it takes me away from my card making sooooo....this is my first attempt at combining the two!

Zentangle Card

It's different, don't you think?  Maybe I need a few more Zentangling Yoga sessions to add a bit more interest, but I think there might just be hope here:-)

Hope you like it!

BFN
Linda


3 comments:

  1. Very cool technique! I can imagine it's very therapeutic to spend time making these designs. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3.30am!? Get some sleep, woman!

    But I love this card! Zentangle designs are fascinating, and they look great on a card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card. I love how you combined the two. I will have to give it a go! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think....thanks for looking :-)