Saturday 8 August 2015

Pals Paper Arts Colour Challenge

Afternoon!

The last thing any of us want to do on a weekend is rush about.  We're going on holiday in 9 days!  9 DAYS!  The house is a mess, there's washing to do and holiday shopping to be done...but I just wanna make cards!  Meh!  There's always lunchtimes next week :-)

So I've spent the last hour or so making a card for Pals Paper Arts:

And here it is:


I've used the World of Dreams and Gorgeous Grunge stamps sets from Stampin' Up and the Butterfly thinlets.  I masked a circle and sponged a background with Pool Party.  I then stamped the leaves in Mint Macaron and added some grunge in Tip Top Taupe.  I punched and inked flowers out of whisper white and added the butterfly on top.

Here's a close up of the butterfly showing the finishing touches of liquid pearls.  


Very happy with the result :-)

I'm also entering this in the following challenges:

Toptip Tuesday  {Ribbon and Pearls} - I've entered this challenge a few times over the years...it's a shame to see it close after 5 years but I wish Samatha and the Design Team all the best :-)

Papertake Weekly  {Anything Goes!}

Fab N Funky Challenge  {No Patterned Paper}

Thanks for looking

Linda
x

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful....love that butterfly
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at TTT this time.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! The little touches of the gorgeous grunge make the card POP! Thanks for playing this week with the color challenge! FUN card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card and the style of it is perfection. Thanks for joining our final challenge at TTT. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think....thanks for looking :-)