Sunday 10 April 2011

Simple flowers

It’s been a glorious day today.  Hope you’ve all been out in the sunshine!  We’re well and truly done in!! But, after 3 hours of Playmobile , 3 or 4 tea parties for the babies and a bike ride round to nana’s and grandpa’s the kids are in bed and I have a minute to blog….only a minute mind, because an overtired 4 year old is keeping dad busy upstairs.

IMG_9174

I made this card on my Crafternoon yesterday.  I’ve used a sentiment from Heard from the Heart and flowers in Early Espresso, Real Red, Baja Breeze, Pumpkin Pie and Regal Rose.  I’ve backed the flowers on to a border of Crumb Cake card and gone for the CAS look again!  I was really pleased with the look so I made it a couple more times…..

IMG_9180

 

This one is a Baja Breeze card blank with Early Espresso, Crumb Cake and Regal Rose flowers, backed onto a white border to make them stand out…..

 

IMG_9175

 

This one is an Early Espresso card blank with flowers made from the DSP Patterns stack in the Brights colours.  I’ve stamped the sentiment in Early Espresso onto a Crumb Cake border so the it shows up.

 

I might try variations on these this week….simple but fancy, I think. SmileLet me know what you think.

Right, best get upstairs for hugs and calming down…not for me, by the way….the screaming, overtired 4 year old!!!

BFN,
Linda
X

1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you think....thanks for looking :-)