Saturday 8 August 2015

Winter Wonderland!

So just about to go on my summer holidays....seems a little strange to be thinking of Christmas!

But perusing through the blogs tonight I've stumbled on the Winter Wonderland Challenge.  I've done the Christmas in July challenges, but this blog is strictly Christmas all year round to help us all avoid that last minute rush at the end of November.  Sheer genius!

This week they're looking for Christmas Carols and Songs,  I've gone with "When Santa got Stuck up the Chimney!"


I've used Real Red for the mat and coloured Santa to match.  I've also used my new Tombow glue from Stampin' Up to give the snow and suit trimmings some real dimension!


Winter Wonderland is definitely on my regular blog hop now.

I'm also entering this in the following challenges:


Thanks for looking

Linda
x

6 comments:

  1. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable creation.. I love the CAS look and the little touch of sparkly is just perfect.. I love the look on his face.. like he just got caught on the naughty list. :) Thanks for playing at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable. Love the added dimension and texture on the Santa suite and snow. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and beautifully CAS.
    Thanks for popping over to my Blog, and for your lovely comment .... I've returned the compliment and become your latest follower :) Happy stamping! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How very adorable is this little Santa popping down the chimney, and love all the glitter on the fur of his suit and hat. Also on the snow piled atop that chimney. Thanks for joining in with HLS Christmas Challenge Sparkle.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think....thanks for looking :-)